How to view your invoices:
- On the Helpdesk dashboard, if you have an outstanding invoice that needs to be paid in the Outstanding Invoices box will be shown.
- If you don't have any outstanding invoices there will be a message saying so within the Oustanding Invoices box..
- To view all of your invoices click on the See all your invoices link.
- You invoices will be sorted in reverse chronological order with the most recent due date at the top. Each invoice will have:
- the due date for the invoice
- the description with the invoice number and a PDF version of the invoice
- the Total Amount the invoice is for
- the balance due for this invoice
- the status of the invoice; paid or not paid
- You can click on the invoice in the description section to view the invoice and pay it.
Note: For most or all hosting accounts the amount due and balance due will be the same. If the account is for developing a website where the total cost is higher then there may be a partial payment applied.
Posting has been disabled.